CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I AM FREEEEEEZING! today at work, i wore a tank top, my cardigan that was in my bag.. my jacket thats left in the office... AND a shawl...... and i was still feeling cold!! the aircon system at the oglivy building is insane... on rainy days... the temp will be damnnn low. and on sunny days, the temp of the aircon will be brought up.. tell me... got sense or not? or maybe its just me?

so i went to work today and didnt get to use my new and very cute umbrella cos it only started pouring once i stepped into the office. no kidding. so it rained the entire day and i was toooo lazy to step outta the office so i got everyoneeee to order macs for lunch cos the last time i ordered, it was free delivery with a min purchase of $20..... and after gathering allll the orders, i realised that now... macs has NO min order at all.. no matter how much you're ordering.. you have to pay the $2 delivery charge thingy. so...... now i know. HAHAHA. in future if i am feeling hungry&lazy at 3am and i really want to eat nuggets... i can just dial 67773777 and ask them to deliver the nuggets straight to my door for only $5.30!! ($3.30 for the nuggets and $2 for the delivery).... or worst still.... feel like eating an apple pie? BRING IT TO ME!!! for only $3!!!!!!!! im lovin it! HAHAHAHA. pun totally not intended.

went to the library after work to borrow books.. haha. i think i am superficial to the extend that i choose books that i want to borrow by their cover. comon, i know you do that too. so i am not the only one!

anyway was supposed to go to JB this weekend...... BUT NO..

d: mommy, im going to jb this sat with my friends. got guys. dont worry. very safe. will use my old phone. not bring my wallet. not bring anything that looks expensive. will wear ugly clothes.
m: NO...
d: i dont care, im going to jb this sat.
m: you go lor, your passport with me.

(*@&$(@*%(*@&%(*@&(%&(@&*#^!&#%&!% aghhhh. im turning 19 this year mommy.... not 9.... agh..... i so wanted to go to JB and buy dvds...... dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home